Top Ten Back to School Supplies
The start of a new school season is the chance to meet new people, learning something new, and get a fresh start! Whether you're a student, teacher, parent, or just a life long learner, it is always fun to have new supplies for the up coming school year. Here are some of my favorites...
1. North Face Borealis Backpack $98: This backpack is functional and has a ton of room for your supplies. It has a fleeced lined 15" laptop slot, 2 side mesh pockets, interior zipped pockets, space for your pens, and plenty of space for carrying all those school books. It's Vent Flex suspension system provides comfort all day long!
2. Erin Condren Academic Planner $25: I absolutely love all things Erin Condren! I use the LifePlanner, it makes staying organized so easy. The Academic Planner has a monthly spread (6 months), project and exam spread (6 months), weekly spread (6 months), 39 lined note pages, and fun stickers. You can also personalize it!
3. Kate Spade New York Black Pen Set $17: This pen set is adorable! The set includes 6 pens with patterns that include polka dot, stripes, and zig zags. They are sure to make note taking much more fun!
4. Rifle Paper Co. Vintage Blossoms Notebook $14: For all you writers out there, you MUST check out these notebooks from Rifle Paper Co. Not only are their patterns beautiful, these notebooks are also high quality and pages won't fall out of them. It comes as a set of two, each notebook has 64 pages and metallic gold foil accents. GORGEOUS!!
5. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit $18: Every girl needs this in her purse of backpack. It has everything to fix life's little personal care predicaments. Click on the link and see all the great things inside this cute little pouch.
6. Manna Vogue Stainless Water Bottle $9.99: It is important to stay hydrated through out the day, this water bottle will help you do that. The double wall vacuum insulation will keep your cold drinks cold and your warm drinks warm. I also love the marble design!
7. Erin Condred Planny Pack $20: I'm telling you I can't get enough of Erin Condren. She does it again with this super cute, functional case. Slip the elastic band around your planner and put whatever you want inside. Great for all your writing supplies.
8. White Marble MacBook Pro Retina Laptop Skin $16: If you want to give your laptop a new look for the upcoming school year, try this laptop skin. I love the marble design! It fits 13" MacBook Pro Models.
9. ban.do Party Dot 2-Piece Mobile Battery Set $15 (on sale now 50% off): Perfect to keep in your backpack or purse. You'll never have to worry about your phone battery dying...plug it in and go. Don't forget before you leave the house use the accompanying cord to charge the battery pack for extended iPhone use.
10. Vera Bradley Lunch Bunch Bag $34: The best thing about Vera Bradley's lunch bag.... well beside the color patterns, they are machine washable. So any spill or leak in your lunch box, simply take out the cardboard bottom and through it in the washing machine and your ready to go.
Which one of these items will you be purchasing for the new school year?
Share your favorites in the comments!